Chick-Inn Learning Center
Poultry Farming studies will allow our students to learn about the life cycle of chickens, harvesting eggs, and much more.
Students will have an opportunity to learn and explore the following:
- What is the proper food source for the birds?
- How often should our birds get water?
- The proper habitat/Coup for chickens?
- What needs to be provided in the habitat to sustain life?
- How eggs are produced by chickens?
- How eggs should be cared for or incubated before hatching?
- What makes an egg good for food consumption versus good for hatching?
- How does the chicken help our environment? How does our environment help sustain the chicken?